Apple Flavored Products
Equimax® (ivermectin/praziquantel) Paste removes worms and bots with a single dose.
Contents will treat up to 1320 lb body weight. Equimax Paste is indicated for the treatment and control of the following parasites:
- Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata)
- Large Strongyles (adults)(Strongylus vulgaris)(also early forms in blood vessels (S. edentatus)(also tissue stages)(S. equinus)(Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small Strongyles(adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)(Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp.,Cylicostephanus spp.Cylicodontophorus spp.
- Small Strongyles(fourth-stage larvae)
- Pinworms(adults and fourth-stage larvae)(Oxyuris equi)
- Ascarids(adults and third- and fourth-stage larvae)(Parascaris equorum)
- Hairworms(adults)(Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms(adults)(Habronema muscae)
- Bots(oral and gastric stages)(Gasterophilus spp.)
- Lungworms(adults and fourth-stage larvae)(Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Intestinal Threadworms(adults)(Strongyloides westeri)
- Summer Sores (caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae)
- Dermatitis (caused by Neck Threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.)
- Has been shown 100% effective against the most common species of tapeworm (A. perfoliata)
- Studies have proven
- EQUIMAX® safe for:
- Foals four weeks of age and older
- Pregnant and lactating mares—No adverse effects on fertility
- Breeding stallions— semen quality and reproductive hormone levels were unaffected
- A single syringe contains enough active ingredients to treat horses weighing up to 1,320 lb
- Easy-to-use-and-handle syringe/applicator for more accurate dosing
- A smooth, quick-dissolving paste.
Directions For Use
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1320-lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) and 0.68 mg praziquantel per lb (1.5 mg/kg) of body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 220 lb (100 kg) of body weight.
- While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
- Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
Click here to see full directions.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PVP-Iodine, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-75 Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
|Name ||Code ||Unit Size ||Case Size ||Case Weight |
|Equimax Paste ||8-99855-50017-5 ||6.42 gm syringe ||12 ||- |
|Equimax Paste Bulk ||8-99855-59018-3 ||6.42 gm syringe ||72 ||-|
Need assistance looking for product information?
Durvet, Inc. | Durvet Technical Services | P.O. Box 279 | Blue Springs, MO 64014
Phone 816-229-9101 | Sales 800-821-5570 | Fax 816-229-9101 | firstname.lastname@example.org